March 22

Code Of Conduct!

1. No cyber bullying! For instance no rude words especially swearing. If swearing is approached immediately tell a parent and then leave the website. Do not swear back otherwise fatal consequences are made. Also, your account is probably banned as well as there are other children that have

2. No asking for private information about where others live and other information. If this is made please report on them. DO not comment back on where they live.

3. DO NOT SPAM STUPID MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY!!!!! Also, you will stop doing it otherwise I shall tell every one to not look at your blog if you have one.

4. Do not tell lies. I know everyone’s secrets. Check everything before you send it on the comments page. Otherwise there is a risk of me spilling the beans.( I won’t but punishments will be made.)

5. If bragging and showing off is committed you will face punishments that have never been seen on EduBlogs. This represents commences such as Oh you suck I have 100 more views and followers than you.

6. If you are forcing other people for information I will just say,“goodbye” and sooon you can never come back.(Trust me other people will do the same!!!)